We went for a walk outside in the 36 degree weather!
So as you can tell, we've started eating rice cereal. The kid is a huge fan! Last night, I just let him go for it...needless to say...we had a huge mess by the time it was over! It's been a lot of fun to watch Judd discover new things. I love this little guy so much, he makes me so happy and I just can't get enough of him! I love you Judders!
How fun felicia. These pics get me so excited to have our baby. I love how he is chillin on Koi. It is so good when they are around dogs when they are little then they aren't scared of them when they are older. I love his outfit with the camo hat. Sooo adorable! Oh and he has one cute mama!!! You looks so cute in the pics!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited I found your blog! Judd is so cute. Don't you just love having a baby!? It's the best ever!
ReplyDeleteI love his CUTE face. I also love the pict of him with your dog. So cute.
ReplyDelete