Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Here, there, everywhere!!!

Judd loves being outside!
The past month and a half have been absolutley CRAZY, but also a lot of FUN! We made a SURPRISE trip down to AZ to watch my most beautiful sister, Heather star in the musical Oklahoma! She did an awesome job and the sight of her face from being SHOCKED to see us down in the audience was priceless! We love you Heathie! You are such a beautiful, talented, hilarious, crazy, girl!


Eight days later, yes 8...we headed back down to AZ for my families Spring Break. We spent the first day canning ALL DAY LONG! It was awesome! I'm sooooo excited for all of my food storage. I have the best family in the world. They helped us can beef, potatoes, and butter! Thanks for your help fam...you guys are the best!





Friday afternoon we took off to the BIG city of Young, AZ. Darrens parents were kind enough to let us use their cabin for the weekend. We rode quads, ate lots and lots of food, watched movies, shot guns, made picture frames...lip gloss...and body scrub, had a fire, and we loved every minute! It was nice to get away and spend time together!


Tuesday morning, Nick, Darren, Judd, Darrens dad Tom, and I went out fishing on Lake Powell. We had a lot of fun and ended up catching enough fish to have a little fish fry on Sunday. It was delicious! Judd had a blast because Gramps (Tom) fed him dill pickles and pizza crust, the kid was thrilled!



My parents stayed a few days with us becuase of General Conference, it was sooo nice to have them here with us! I just love them! They are so much fun and I really...really...really...miss them! So thanks for all you do...you're the best! Please come back soon and bring the whole family!

Families are the best! It's really what life is all about! I'm so grateful for the knowledge that I can be with those I love FOREVER!

Little Judd is officialy a HELMET HEAD! We went to SL this morning and had his helmet molded! He did sooo good and I have to admit, he looked histarical! I just love this little munchkin! He is so adorable!

Life is wonderful and we are so happy! We are so blessed and trying to live life to the fullest each and everyday!
Judd and Swedyn...soon to be wed!

Tom, Hunter, & Darren in cognito!












2 comments:

  1. Hey Felicia, Looks like tons of fun! I know, families are the BEST! Thank you sooo much for the adorable outfits. You are so sweet. You are such a great friend. Thank you again! I love them! Wish we could have seen ya but you have been soooo busy there was no way! Life is crazy isn't it!? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you guys have been having lots of fun!! You do have a great family...I will FOREVER love the Farr family!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?