Sunday, May 31, 2009

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much
















Isla, Me, & Karen ran the 5K "Race for Red" on Saturday. We had a lot of fun and we are looking forward to running a few more races together! I sure do love you gals! (For those of you that don't know...I work with these hilarious girls in the Operating Room. They both trained me and we have tons of fun together)


A few other members of the heart team ran as well! Left to Right: Mark (CT PA,) me, Isla, Dr. Mitchell, Karen, & Dr. McCann. The boys all ended up winning medals for their age groups! We were quite impressed, they did AWESOME! It was so much fun and it was nice to run a race to benefit heart disease seeing how thats what we take care of each day!!!




Judd absolutely LOVES the water! We've been swimming a few times and he just eats it up! We are going to have a lot of fun swimming this summer!



We love you Heathie! My beautiful sister graduated from High School! I officially feel OLD. I can still remember my dad rushing into the house one evening..."Hurry Felish, go grab blankets, your little sister is here!" My mom had her in the car (that explains a few of the odd things about her)haha jk. She sang at seminary graduation and it was one of the most beautiful things i've ever heard (and i'm not just saying that either...ask anyone that was there) She has some serious talent! So heathie feathie...I want you to know how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE you! You are hilarious, beautiful, talented, crazy, smart, and i'm soooo grateful your my sis! I'm so excited to have you close to us!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe that Heather is all grown up and graduated!! It seems like yesterday I babysat you guys and you would make fun of me about wanting a power nap!!! I wish I could have heard her sing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute you and Judd swimmin'. Yes, feel free to move here. :) There's a house for sale right across the street from us. :) Or at least come visit us anytime you want to take a vacation. We're only a 5 hour drive away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny how much they love water??? that is such a cute picture of you two swimming. Good job on the 5k! I've really been wanting to do one lately, I've only done 5k walks...no runs yet but I think I'm gonna find one and make it happen because it looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too kind felish :)
    That is crazy that Heather has graduated! Time flies. Way to go on the big run! We went on a walk tonight and I could hardly move. I miss those days ;). Little judd looks like quite the swimmer too! Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?