Monday, August 17, 2009

Cel...abrate good times....c'mon!


we are CELEBRATING because...
















Darren turned our small, cluttered closet into this lovely masterpiece...















we are family...forever














love is all we need...














LIFE IS GREAT...














I faced my fear and cut off over a foot of my hair...














we went home to AZ and had a PARTY with awesome family, loud music, and lots of crazy dancing!!!





Baby Judd turning one... (we had a early b-day party for him in Snowflake)



*finals coming to an end with good grades

* a break from school for 9 days



WE ARE CELEBRATING.....LIFE

4 comments:

  1. First of all I LOVE love your hair. Looks so cute short and long.
    Second - Judd has the cutest face. I love his expressions! Sweet face in the pict with you at the temple. Funny smirk, walking at the temple barefoot.
    I need to meet him. Him and Jake could be buddies. I love little Judd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your haircut is perfect, you're always beautiful! I need to cut mine, Aliya found it was fun to grab!

    Happy Birthday Judd

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I found your blog! mine is thehoneyfamily if you want to check it out. Cute hair! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey. I havn't looked at blogs for a while. It looks like you have been having tons of fun! Judd is getting so old. And I love your hair! I can't believe you cut it all off!! Hope you made it through your test.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?