We've had a wonderful summer. We've be able to spend a lot of time with our families and make new memories!
Darren & I celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary.
We rode a rollercoaster and walked the strip.
We had a really enjoyable time together!
Thanks babe, I sure love and appreciate all you do for Judd & I.
Tarzan was great...the special effects were amazing.
We had a lot of fun swimming in the pool and just hangin' out...thanks Farr family!
From St. George we headed to Vegas.
Our nephew was getting baptized, so it was a good excuse for us to visit the "HEAT!"
Darren's sister Jenn & her family live there! (Thanks for taking good care of us!)
We don't get to see them much so it was a lot of fun!
We stayed busy...but what happens in Vegas...stays in Vegas!

I want to let my mom know how proud I am of her! She did so awesome in her play & i'm so happy I was able to see it. Way to go mom, I sure love you!
"Ha za"
Judd was in heaven...horses...fire...smoke...dragons...fighting...
We went to the dinner show @ the Excalibur
It was tons of fun...I'd highly recommend it!
We toured the "Shark Reef" @ Mandalay Bay
Guess what?
(We) Dare is re-modeling our bathroom.
I'm so excited...its going to be very nice.
He sure is handy!!!
Sometimes this dog drives me crazy.
She makes me look bad.
(i.e. making me trip and fall when I run, chasing and trying to eat our neighbors chickens, running into my freshly mopped kitchen with her muddy paws, and the list could go on and on....)
We've had our problems together, her & I. But deep down inside, I guess I really do love Koi.
She is a fighter.
She was hit by a car about a month ago.
It was horrible and I was a mess.
I don't know what i'd do without that D*** dog!
She is a huge part of our family and we (I) really love her!
I can't believe that summer is already over!! And I can't believe you have already been married for 5 years!!! Congrats to you guys!!
ReplyDeletewow! you guys have been busy! What cute little family you have. Beautiful bathrooms, its so nice being married to a handy man (Good Job Darren!) Congrats on being married 5 yrs!
ReplyDelete