He makes me smile at least 198,129 times a day!!!!!!!!!!
Judd has been so hilarious lately. He says the funniest things. He is such a sweetheart and I just love him to pieces!!!
A piece of heaven has come to our home. What an honor it is to be a mother. Isn't it amazing how much you can love someone? I absolutely love everything about this precious little baby boy. He is perfect! Newborns are one of life's miracles and i'm grateful I have the chance to nourish and love something so miraculous.
During his delivery there were times I honestly thought that I could't do this...the pain was horrendous and I didn't know how I was going to get through it. Now I hold him close, look at his perfect face, listen to his beautiful cries, and know I would do it all over again to get him here. I thank my Father in Heaven for this perfect, healthy, sweet baby boy that is blessing our lives. Life is truly beautiful!
Beautiful
Peaceful
Miraculous
I LOVE him
PERFECT...and mine forever!
So sweet
My two sweet boys
Life is wonderful and full of miracles!
Judd absolutely adores him. I love hearing him whisper, "Hey sweetie,"
Jake Mitchell Jensen
May 19, 2011
5lbs 14oz
21.5"
10:36 am
I LOVE HIM!!! I need to hold him! I wish I could see him now and not have to wait another month, they grow too fast. Good job mama! He is absolutely perfect in every way. We sure miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteSo CUTE! I just love little boys! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you guys!! He is beautiful and I LOVE his name!!
ReplyDeletecongrats you guys. He is soooo adorable. I love the first pic... it actually makes him look kinda chubby even though I am sure he is just a little runt at 5 pounds! He is sooooo handsome. I love him already and can't believe you had him the very day we moved to Texas so I didn't get to see him. I had a CRAZY dream about you the other night. I have got to call ya to make sure it is not true :) Hope everything is going well for you guys. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! He is a doll!
ReplyDeleteJudd is so cute too. I love the pict of him making a face at Jake.
Oh, newborns are so sweet.
Love ya.
Such sweet pictures!! You are truly amazing and I miss you everyday!:( He is the cutest little newborn. Congrats to you guys. Love you!!
ReplyDeletecongrats you guys!!! he is precious and the pictures of him and Judd are so so stinkin cute! hope all is well, sounds like it is ;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Judd will be such a great big brother. He is adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting. I love new babies, okay maybe all babies but especially when they're new. I can't believe you moved. I want to see you next time I'm up there.
ReplyDelete