Sunday, January 11, 2009
A day out on the town!
So...we had a fun and exciting day yesterday! We got up early and drove up to Salt Lake to tour the BodyWorlds exhibits! They were totally awesome, I loved every second of it! It was so crazy to see literally everything inside and out of the human body! My favorite part was the tour of the fetal and embryonic development of the human body! Normal people probably think its sick, but I loved it! So fasinating! You could see all the different stages and it really made me realize just how awesome the body is! How can people not believe in God? Anyway, very cool! Then Darren and I went out to the movies later that evening. That was the first time we've been out alone together since our little Judd arrived. Darrens sister Kristen, watched him for us and we had a fun time! It was really wierd to not have Judd with us, but also very nice! So we had a fun Saturday together, it was nice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Felicia! I'm so glad you got a blog!! It looks really good! We need to get together again soon! Call me when you are available.
ReplyDeleteI saw bodyworlds when it was down in Phoenix a few years ago, its so awesome! Definitely not everyone's cup of tea, but its still really cool!
ReplyDelete