Monday, January 5, 2009

I love you nana!


We miss and love you nana! Thanks for taking good care of us! Hope to see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. yay Felicia you have a blog now. Youre little guy is so cute! It was fun to see you the other day.(i guess it was awhile ago) but it was still fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Felicia - This is Traci Mills (butler). I just stumbled onto your blog. Your little boy is so cute, I love his hair! I think our babies are only like a week apart. It looks like you guys are doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH PHIL, WHAT A HANDSOME BABY! So cute! And so good to see you the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Felicia I came upon your blog so I hope you don't mind that I added you to our Friends list. We haven't seen you guys I think since your wedding but Aaron said to tell Darrin, "Hello." Maybe sometime when you guys come to town we can get together. Your little boy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?