Thursday, January 1, 2009

High School Reunion



Felicia, Kayla, Vicki, Lindsey, Sheridan, Holly, Domini, Kiara, Monica, Amber, and Lindy

A group of us from high school went out and ate breakfast Saturday morning! We had a lot of fun catching up and laughing!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I love you blog. Looks like you are a pro already. It was so good to see you guys. I can't wait to keep in touch with the blogs. Ours is dominiportercaldwell.blogspot.com
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halalula! Halalula! Man you just started and yours looks sooo much better then mine and I have been doing this for over a year! You need to give me some background tips.. Next time you are over you better believe what you will be doing! :) Ha I love it! SO excited! Are we still on for tuesday this week? That is watching judd? Hope you had a fabulous Sunday.. Love ya Girl
    www.amberglennlovelace.blogspot.cm

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! so excited.... mine is skvowell.blogspot.com

    if you go to layout
    add a gadget
    chose either link list ( that is what i have)
    or choose blog list and copy and paste other peoples blog address in there and it will make a list on the side of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay phil i am so happy you have one now. it'll be fun seeing you more :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?